Ludington Area Center for the Arts
Find Your Center!!
- Ludington and Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Ludington Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Downtown Ludington Lists retailers, restaurants, services, events.
- Visit Ludington, your complete guide to the area, including extensive lodging and dining listings.
- The Ludington Daily News, serves Mason, Manistee, and Oceana counties in print and online.
- Michigan’s Great Outdoors, an informal partnership of tourism leaders in Manistee, Mason, Oceana, Lake, and Newaygo counties.
- Ludington Mass Transit Authority (Dial-a-Ride) provides door-to-door service throughout the greater Ludington area. To schedule a ride, call 231-845-6218.
- Lake Michigan Carferry, home of the S.S. Badger, providing seasonal transportation to Manitowoc, Wisc., and whose unique coal-fired propulsion system has been designated as a national mechanical engineering landmark and a National Historic Landmark.
- Port of Ludington Maritime Museum, brings history to life with digital storytelling, authentic images and artifacts, and engaging interactive exhibits that entertain, enlighten, and inspire a deeper appreciation for the region’s maritime history.
- Ludington State Park, 5,300 acres of marshlands, scenic sand dunes, forests, and six miles of Lake Michigan shoreline
- Mason County District Library extensive collection of books, audiobooks, DVDs; offers special events and activities for all ages. Member of MELCAT, statewide interlibrary loan service.
- Sable Point Lighthouse Keepers provide tours of historic area lighthouses.
- Sandcastles Children’s Museum features interactive displays and programs for kids of all ages.
- Waterfront Sculpture Park, a collection of bronze sculptures celebrating Ludington’s heritage.
- West Shore Community College Performing Arts Series presents performances by regional and world-renowned artists throughout the year.
- White Pine Village, a historic village dedicated to preserving and presenting Mason County’s past.
- AMC Classic Cinema 8 screens first-run movies.