The Ludington Area Center for the Arts welcomes the use of the Center by community members, businesses, and groups wishing to hold events in an artistic, cultural setting. Whether you’re planning a meeting, a banquet, or a performance, the Center offers the ideal space to suit your needs.
Rentals must be requested in advance by reviewing the Rental Policies and Guidelines and submitting the Building Use Application Form, and if use of the Kitchen is requested, a separate Kitchen Use Request application should be submitted.
All revenues generated from rentals are used to support the mission of the Ludington Area Center for the Arts.
The 350 seatLACA Performance Hall features a 750-square-foot proscenium stage equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system, a 197 inch LED wall, theatrical lighting, moveable seating and motorized window-darkening treatments. The former church sanctuary is ideal for acoustic musical performances, as well as theater, music, film and dance productions.
The 2,200-square-foot gallery is host to a variety of visual art exhibits. In conjunction with current exhibits the LACA Gallery can accommodate up to 80-100 seated or 125 standing.
Accommodates up to 40 seated or 60 standing
- Equipped with tables and chairs
- Small classrooms accommodate up to 20
- Large classrooms accommodate up to 40
- Equipped with refrigerator, freezer, ovens, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave,sinks, and workspace
- (Tableware rental is not included)
Other options available for additional fee:
- Projector for DVDs and PowerPoints
- Stage lighting
- Tables and chairs
- Sound system including mic
- Must provide your own qualified audio/sound technician
Parking is available along Loomis and Harrison streets.
For a complete list of available facilities, rental guidelines,
and rates, please call the center at 231-845-2787 or email us.