COMING NEXT TO THE LACA STAGE!
- April 23rd, 2pm West Shore Community Choir
- April 28 and 29- "Hoodie", Performed by LACA Theatre Thursdays in partnership with the O.J. DeJonge Drama Club. Theatre Thursdays presents "Hoodie". Middle Schoolers face a tornado of questions everyday. What should I wear? What if I wear the wrong thing? What do I look like? Stop looking at me! HOODIE examines image and appearance in the vignette style and poses what may be the most difficult question of all: Do I stay in the clump or do I stand alone? Free admission, donations appreciated. Performances are at 7pm.
- July 8 & 9 - Ludrock Music Festival - Rotary Park.
- December 9- We'll Be Home For The Holidays
- SAVE THE DATE: February 10, 2018 - Cajun Dinner/Dance - Annual Mardi Gras party.
March 25 - Girls Rock
Feb 25 - Cajun Dinner/Dance - A giant Mardi Gras party at the Ludington Area Center for the Arts
Dec 18 -West Shore Community College Choir Holiday Concert
Dec 10 - We'll Be Home For The Holidays
Nov 5 -Taming of the Shrew - Pigeon Creek Shakespeare Company
Oct 29 - Rocktober Night of Fright - brought to you by Ludrock!
Oct 4 - Banner Days, brought to you by Ludrock
July 5 - Ludrock AllStars
July 9-10 - Ludrock music festival
April 29th and 30th- The Absolutely Insidious and Utterly Terrifying Truth About Cat Hair, Performed by LACA Theatre Thursdays in partnership with the O.J. DeJonge Drama Club.
April 15th- Open Mic Night, Hosted by BreakWall Arts
April 14- Wild Swan Theatre Performs Fog and Toad
April 1- Scottville Clown Band
March 19th- Girls Rock, hosted by Ludrock Music and Friends
February 12th, 13th, 14th- "The Music of Patsy Cline," Presented by Lakeside Civic Players
February 26th- Open Mic Night, Hosted by BreakWall Arts
December 19th- "We'll Be Home For Christmas," LACA Christmas concert 2015
November 21st- "Music with a Purpose," Jeremy "Brotha James" Riesig.
November 5- Screening of "I have Autism" by local indie filmmaker Renee Tate. With lecture by author Mary Ann Payne on her book "Hadley."
October 30- Night of Fright 3: Presented by Ludrock music and friends.
October 22 through 24- The Marvelous Wonderettes: Presented by WSCC
October 2- Slightly Plugged, Stories in Song. Hosted by Fremont John, and featuring Jen Sygit, Ralston Bowles, and Drew Nelson.
August 13 through 23- Always... Patsy Cline- Presented by Lakeside Civic Players.
July 31- The Thoreau Piano Trio- Presented in partnership with West Shore Community College, and The Arts Council of White Lake.
July 28 - Riki Tiki Tavi- Performed by Jesse Mooney-Bullock Puppets
May 21- No Outlet Improv Troupe
April 23- Folias- flute and guitar duo
March 5- Kinetic Affect
February 27 - Cashore Marionettes: Presented by WSCC
February 10 - Marimbamania featuring David Hall - Outreach performances at Sherman Oaks Retirement Center, Foster Elementary, O.J. Dejonge Middle School and Ludington High School
December 18-20 - "A Christmas Story" presented by WSCC in partnership with the Lakeside Civic Players
December 4 - "Once Upon A Time" presented by Wild Swan Theater - Community Outreach Event
October 25 - Rocktober Night of Fright with Hard Promises, Redline, On the Line
October 11- MSU BeBop Spartans: Presented by WSCC
September 25 - Checkers Morton: Jazz ensemble.
News & Announcements
No news found.
Visit our gift shop
The gift shop at the Ludington Area Center for the Arts features artworks from artists throughout Michigan. Our collection now includes selected merchandise from the
Sable Points Lighthouse Keepers Association.
Ludington Area Center for the Arts
107 S. Harrison Street
Ludington, MI 49431
Business Hours -
Open - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday –11:00 - 4:00pm, Saturdays 12-3
Google Map and Directions