The Ludington Area Center for the Arts is located in Ludington, Michigan, a year-round destination for vacationers, nature lovers, and artists. A harbor town at the mouth of the Pere Marquette river, Ludington features tranquil city parks, the 5,300-acre Ludington State Park, and miles of pristine shoreline along Lake Michigan. Visitors enjoy a multitude of activities including swimming, hiking, boating, fishing, camping, and biking as well as a full range of shopping, dining, and arts and cultural experiences.
- Ludington and Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Ludington Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Downtown Ludington Lists retailers, restaurants, services, events.
- Visit Ludington, your complete guide to the area, including extensive lodging and dining listings.
- The Ludington Daily News, serves Mason, Manistee, and Oceana counties in print and online.
- Michigan’s Great Outdoors, an informal partnership of tourism leaders in Manistee, Mason, Oceana, Lake, and Newaygo counties.
- Ludington Mass Transit Authority (Dial-a-Ride) provides door-to-door service throughout the greater Ludington area. To schedule a ride, call 231-845-6218.
- Lake Michigan Carferry, home of the S.S. Badger, providing seasonal transportation to Manitowoc, Wisc., and whose unique coal-fired propulsion system has been designated as a national mechanical engineering landmark and a National Historic Landmark.
- Ludington State Park, 5,300 acres of marshlands, scenic sand dunes, forests, and six miles of Lake Michigan shoreline
- Mason County District Library extensive collection of books, audiobooks, DVDs; offers special events and activities for all ages. Member of MELCAT, statewide interlibrary loan service.
- Sable Point Lighthouse Keepers provide tours of historic area lighthouses.
- Sandcastles Children’s Museum features interactive displays and programs for kids of all ages.
- Waterfront Sculpture Park, a collection of bronze sculptures celebrating Ludington’s heritage.
- West Shore Community College Performing Arts Series presents performances by regional and world-renowned artists throughout the year.
- White Pine Village, a historic village dedicated to preserving and presenting Mason County’s past.
- Harbor Cinema 8 screens first-run movies.
News & AnnouncementsNo news found.
Visit our gift shop
The gift shop at the Ludington Area Center for the Arts features artworks from artists throughout Michigan. Our collection now includes selected merchandise from the Sable Points Lighthouse Keepers Association.
Ludington Area Center for the Arts
107 S. Harrison Street
Ludington, MI 49431
Business Hours -
Open - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday –11:00 - 4:00pm